If you’re like most companies, you review your group benefit plans annually to ensure the plans are performing well, are cost-effective, and continue to meet employee needs. However, life insurance policies provided to business owners and key executives often do not receive the same periodic check-up, when in reality a review should be performed every three to five years.
Let us take a look at your life insurance plan and determine:
- If your insurance policy is performing the way you expect it to
- If your policy will expire soon
- If your rates can be lowered because you stopped smoking
- If your death benefits are adequate
- If your life insurance products match your current business, estate and financial planning needs
Fill out the form to the right to get a free review of your life insurance plan.